Jun 7, 2013

#41. On Tax Exemptions and A New Boyfriend

I'm still struggling with the absence of my personal laptop. I am also struggling with the absence of a working TV set, cable network and a reliable internet connection in my Makati home. Good thing I have a very fun neighborhood that keeps me entertained more than TV or The Internet can. I am semi-struggling with the bigger role I am taking in my not-so-new job. And for the past five days, I've been struggling to ward off an impending sore through/cough. 

Well, I've been struggling living with HIV for half a year now, and all the shit it entails. Seems like I've been struggling a lot lately, but really, I'm happy to announce, someone's struggling with me- my new love.



It wasn't easy to let go off a 3-year affair. But I am so glad that he took it like a man. I just feel very blessed that things aren't as bleak as I imagined them would be. My moving on was also quite fast, thanks to a handful of very good friends and consultants, I believe I have made the right decision to let go of the security I enjoyed for three years. It's about time that I really valued the happiness that I truly deserve.

The last time I felt like this was 10 years ago. That giddy feeling when I wake up and miss him badly and all I could do is hug my pillow tight. I never thought this would come again. I seem to have forgotten the romantic facet of love through the years, and I thank William for re-introducing the concept to me.

I feel like a high school kid- he'd pick me up at home and have breakfast before heading to work. He'd pick me up again in evening and we'd go home together, have dinner together. I can't describe how happy and comforting this makes me feel. I really can't believe that this feeling still exists.

I Love you!!!! :p Can't wait to suck your dick dry and fuck your brains out babe. 

ECHOS.

And before I turn this entry into a melting pan of cheesiness, I'd like to discuss yet another hot topic among my kulam friends and I- the PWD card.

Apparently, HIV is considered as a disability. And some kulam people have been getting their PWD cards already. I'm so thrilled to experience the perks of!!! These are the moments when I think I love having this disease! I came across this blogsite as well telling that I can actually watch movies for free in Makati (where I am a resident)!


And since the ultimate objective of this entire PWD card is to save money, I've done some researches on the possibility that there are actually existing laws regarding tax exemptions for PWD's.

I came across this link:


(With emphasis on the latter part of page 4 and entire page 5.)

OMG if I understood the chuvaness correctly, we can actually get 50,000PHP income tax exemption!!! I would have to do some more research regarding this and detail how to avail of this exemption if ever!!!

I can't wait to process all these shit!!! Sana tama pagkakaintindi ko!

Anyway. That's it for now. I hope I get a new laptop soon so I could write more often. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment