Feb 24, 2013

#1. Welcome!

Dear Reader,

Welcome, and thanks for stumbling upon my blog page! I'd be very curious to hear how you came across my page (you can leave it in the comments box).



For so long I've been wanting to start blogging but I honestly don't know if I could sustain this. Anyway, here's some generic bits of information about me so you could know me a little better:


...in my mid 20's
...have a master's degree
...from quite a diverse ancestry
...5'10 ish something
...bubbly, sunny, optimistic, smart, smiley
...love classic songs
...film enthusiast
...horror film lover
...organizational freak to some extent
...symmetry maniac
...love cats and dogs
...blah blah blah

As for the purpose of this blog; I really dont know.

I am just extremely bored lately, you see I've been diagnosed with HIV just three months ago and I am in the process of recovery. I quit work just recently, and have nothing to do but eat, sleep, exercise, videogame, and surf the net. But so far, so good. And since I have HIV, I guess I'd be writing more of HIV related stuff here, more of a chronicle/diary, perhaps. Apart from that, i'd still be writing about a whole lot of stuff. Pretty much anything that I feel is worthy of writing and sharing. :)

I only know two HIV positive people in the real world, so I'd appreciate if you could talk to me here. Or there. 

Cheers!

Eu

6 comments:

  1. hey, how are you doing? just wanna know how you stumbled on to my blog as well... hope to hear from you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you didn't know how you stumbled across my blog! anyway, i dunno from twitter ba or i think i typed PPD test until kung saan saan na ako napunta at nabasa ko yung entry mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey, thanks for following my blog. I just followed your profile to your blog. how'd you find mine? anyway, looking forward to reading your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i don't know really, i think i viewed one blogger's blogs followed til it let me to you. wow. so these blog people do exists after all! haha! i've read like 10 of your entries, i was really entertained! i'd have to read everything later when i wake up hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL blog people do exist. thanks for reading it. i kinda got scared with the new theme of your blog. I easily get scared :p

      Delete
  5. Haha! Ive been reading your entries for the past days kakaexcite! Waiting for your next post na. :p

    ReplyDelete