Apr 6, 2013

#26. A Conversation With An Old Flame

Brief background:

The year was 2011. We met  at the time you were already in a relationship with someone for almost two years already. I was already taken as well, (til now.) The first time I saw you, I just fell in love. Your striking Japanese breed was simply irresistible and you had a very attractive built. Those melancholic eyes always spoke more than what you would verbally indicate.

As expected, we had all the romance in between. And I must say, It was one of the toughest, most intense and heartbreaking situations ever. Literally, all we had were a few stolen moments. Usually very brief, yet very sweet.

You were the first guy to ever give me a kiss in public.

Realizing that the romance was doomed to failure, I abruptly cut the communication with you, until late last year.

And then two nights ago, we had this conversation:


You had just told me you broke up with your boyfriend already. I congratulated you for moving on and handling the situation well.

Readers, for you reading clarity, I am the green bubble, he is the white bubble:


And I just realized, napaka clinical ng sagot ko sa tanong niyang if I still feel something special for him. very descriptive of HIV!

:)
:-(
 :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment