Mar 19, 2013

#19. Day 100: Repatriation and Date with Froy

Hi All!

Today marks the 100th day of my Kulam. This also marks the day that I get repatriated to the south.


Hinakot ko na lahat ng gamit ko sa NCR and I am finally moving in to the south for good (well at least for the next year or two). I've been looking for job prospects here and things are looking promising.

I realized what a mess our apartment had been since I left, feeling ko may mga spirits nang nakatira sa room ko and super dumi! It literally felt like a jungle. Well, sina housemates kasi dispersed all over the world due to their careers so parang wala nang nakatira talaga sa apartment namin.

I asked Froy to come over and help me with the packing and all, and after such a long time, nayakap ko siya ulit at nahalikan. Nakakaiyak talaga. It was such an overwhelming feeling. And I just realized that we've been together for three years already pero parang less than 10 photos lang of us together ang meron kami. siguro hindi lang talaga kami camera whore. So when we saw each other that was the first thing I did- snapped a photo of us together. And looking at it now, our smiles really looked so sincere. haaaays...

After packing we still had some time left before dad comes back to pick me up and my stuff so we decided to just go to the mall and do our favorite bonding time, tumingin ng mga rubber shoes at gadgets.

It was very short, yet sweet. I guess ito yung romance na hinahanap ko. Distance does make the heart grow fonder (kung maka distance naman ako 50km away lang naman kami apart). I didn't want to go home yet, but dad texted that he was coming so we went home, parted ways, and kissed goodbye.

Froy, I love you so much. And I'm sorry...

And since diet mode has officially begun, ito ang dinner ko:

Pan fried chicken breasts in olive oil and wheat bread
Pero nung gabi, nagutom ako at kumain ako ng dalawang bag ng Nova chips.

Tangina talaga!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment