Mar 13, 2013

#17. Day Off From Vacation

There's a quite a lot happening for the past few days. I spent my Sunday at my sister's farm to catch some fresh air and try to see if this rhinitis would disappear. Ironically, it did! Considering that her place was more exposed to various allergens as they have trees, plants, flowers, pigs, some chickens and indoor cats that I just adore. There has got to be something in our house that's causing this. It must be my mother.


There's nothing to do in the farm, really, except breathe fresh air. It's a good thing sister has about a thousand film collection to choose from so we just did a movie marathon in the following order:

Wreck It Ralph
Ted- OMG I LOVE THIS FILM
Life of Pi
Frankenweenie
The Collection

And watching all these at a 65inch screen in Full HD was very immersive! It's like watching a live stage play each time. I love it! There's a lot more movies I would have loved to watch but it was getting late. We had a very important appointment the next day, mother will have a minor operation and she'll need some company. So we slept at around 12MN, then the next day we drove to the hospital to be with mother for a few hours, just enough time for my brother to take over for the next shift.

While mother was away, sister and I took the opportunity to do a major cleaning of the house. You see, mother is one disorganized person. Ang alam lang niya gawin ay magwalis. Showbiz na linis lang, she wouldn't even move the furniture para walisin or i-mop yung ilalim. So sister and I did some major cleaning, and it feels so much better after. Wish ko lang ma-maintain ni mother ito. Well, yun na nga lang ang gagawin niya apart from facebooking and instagramming!

After about almost 4 months of "inactivity", finally, medyo may nagawa ako na masasabi kong productive. Magbantay sa hospital, maglinis ng totoong linis, and drive around doing some errands. Kinda takes my mind off things.

Lately I've been getting sleep problems again, and Iterax doesn't seem to be doing its job well anymore. I'm running out of sleep-inducing techniques and my face is starting to break out. I HATE IT.

Other than that, all's cool. Except for a few mosquitoes and the fact that I'm getting Fat! I HATE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment